- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties, including our partners, channels, distributors, dealers, and resellers who sell our products or services, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, programs or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of ANY and ALL content is PROHIBITED and we will seek legal recourse if any of our materials or content is found to be used by another individual or company. This includes use by non-profits and for-profits. You are prohibited from using our content to support other organizations unless your company is under a signed partnership agreement with Veteran Warehouse Supply.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website or any part of the website as long as the link is on a page that provides value to users in respect to the purchase of our product and / or services.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Missouri.
All notices from Veteran Warehouse Supply to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Veteran Warehouse Supply shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
RSM Capital Group LLC
d.b.a. Veteran Warehouse Supply
911 Washington Avenue
O’Fallon, MO 63366
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to RSM Federal five (5) days after the date sent.
Trademarks and Copyright
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Veteran Warehouse Supply
911 Washington Avenue
O’Fallon, MO 63366
Copyright (c) 2008-2023 Veteran Warehouse Supply. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, and print documents on this Website so long as (1) the document is used for internal business purposes only, (2) all copies of documentation (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: “Copyright Veteran Warehouse Supply. All rights reserved.”
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Veteran Warehouse Supply. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Veteran Warehouse Supply or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Use of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Veteran Warehouse Supply reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Veteran Warehouse Supply believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Veteran Warehouse Supply and / or it’s channel partners.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- company information
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- credit card information as part of your purchase with all card and personal information protected in accordance with card industry standards
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- this site may include authenticated accounts which can be created by Veteran Warehouse Supply or by the user. User accounts require name, email, and other personal information. Veteran Warehouse Supply can reset passwords but can not see or identify passwords created by the user.
- complete online transactions or sales for Veteran Warehouse Supply products or services
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. The exception to use of personal information is the necessary collection of personal information, data, and credit card information for the purpose of completing your online purchase.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find it interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Veteran Warehouse Supply, 911 Washington Avenue, Suite 630, St. Louis, Missouri 63101.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, offerings, or services described in this Web site. Veteran Warehouse Supply makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Veteran Warehouse Supply SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Veteran Warehouse Supply BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
— OR Depending on State —
The information and content on this server is provided “as is” with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the manufacturer only, unless identified in Veteran Warehouse Supply’s quote, proposal, or bid.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided “as is.” Veteran Warehouse Supply is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the manufacturers that we utilize.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Veteran Warehouse Supply, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Veteran Warehouse Supply tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the manufacturer of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
RSM Federal charges a tax on all products shipped to the customer’s location. Sales tax does not apply to services.
All sales are in U.S. Dollars for both domestic U.S. and international orders.
Delivery ARO (After Receipt of Order) is dependent on the product ordered, availability, and supply chain. As all orders require a formal quote by Veteran Warehouse Supply to You, the ARO will be identified before purchase.
Return and Cancellation Policy
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by contacting Veteran Warehouse Supply and requesting product and pricing. We recognize that our success demands the strongest partnerships in shipping and transportation to deliver goods on time and without defect. This is why our traffic management team partners with the traffic management teams of our manufacturers and distributors.
All products are brand name or equivalent as described on the website or within our quote to You. Veteran Warehouse Supply warrants and implies that the items delivered hereunder are merchantable and fit for use for the particular purpose described and items operate as designed based on their specifications. Veteran Warehouse Supply is not liable for consequential damages resulting from any defect or deficiencies in accepted items.
A restocking charge and cost of freight may be applied to any goods returned to Veteran Warehouse Supply due to customer error in ordering.
Once an order is placed, the financial processing fees are non-reversible. If customer chooses to switch credit cards after the order is charged; or decides to consolidate two or more micro-purchase orders (<$10,000) onto a single credit card, after already processed by the financial processor, refunds to the original card will me made minus the cost of the original financial processing fees.
Embroidered items, such as scrubs, uniforms, and other textiles that are sent to an embroiderer, are not authorized for return. Veteran Warehouse Supply reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
Customer service is available 9am – 5pm EST.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or provided on this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Veteran Warehouse Supply and our manufacturers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Veteran Warehouse Supply shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Veteran Warehouse Supply with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Veteran Warehouse Supply with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Veteran Warehouse Supply. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.